Experience option

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Tue Sep 5 00:55:26 CEST 2000

> No, I do not think that you take the table correctly. This does not increase
> an attribute by any points but it does change the *multiplier* (and hence
> the maximum ability goes up) allowing other characteristic points to be
> spent to increase Current Ability in the attribute towards the new, higher
> Maximum Ability. Basically to be used by very experienced characters who
> have already maxed most of their stats.

Okay, if that is what it doea I actually have more reservations about the
table.  While P&P is oneofthe few systems where you can significantly alter
attributes as well as skills, taking away the "hard limit" of attribute
maximums, which forces the players to make hard choices earlier on, is bad
IMHO.
               -- Burton