New game

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Mon Sep 4 12:55:05 CEST 2000

> I strongly agree with that.  Nowhere in the rules does it ever say "That will
> be covered in a supplement".  With P&P, you get everything you need to play in
> the one box.  You didn't have to go out and buy separate books and spend a
> small fortune.  Gosh, I wish they would bring P&P back into print!

It's a pity the system could not be wrested from AH's corpse when they went
under.  The system as a whole is pretty sound, though it does have many
rough edges that could use some smoothing, rule and die-roling strangeness
that should be simplified and unified.

Given the amount of mind-power on this list we should be able to make a
passible updated version, if it were not for the fact we could be sued. :)
      -- Burton