New game

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Sep 2 23:32:59 CEST 2000

At 12:39 PM 9/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I would have to add that P&P is probably the most comprehensive system,
>without being unwieldly.  I have played many RPGs since I first encountered
>P&P, but I have never encountered one that laid out the world so completely,
>yet so fluidly.

Yes..and that's what sold me from day 1 was the PLands and such the way its
done.  If
I think PL didn't exist I might've only just skimmed the system in that
dealers
room
and never got it.  But it hooked me from day 1.  Even with the sheer detail
the
game
still allows you to build upon it and develop areas between the 'known areas'.