Site Update

Wout Broere broere at DUTCHPU.TUDELFT.NL
Tue Oct 31 21:39:42 CET 2000

I have added anything I could find in my mailbox on new rules or changes. If
I have missed anything or someone has rules/changes he would like to see
added to the site, let me know.

And all comments are welcome, as usual.
Ft
Date:         Wed, 1 Nov 2000 08:47:33 -0500
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Burton Choinski <burton.choinski at MATRIXONE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Site Update

The link to the revised motivation table is no good.
       -- Burton

--
Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce