Site Update

Wout Broere broere at DUTCHPU.TUDELFT.NL
Mon Oct 30 18:50:57 CET 2000

And once again, a part of the site has been updated.

I revamped the Perilous Lands section (well somewhat). Changes should be
easy to spot. For other changes see the frontpage (index). Tell me what you
think of it. Or if there are broken links :>

Now the entire site has been done and I'll start adding those rules and
suggestions which have settled down somewhere in my mailbox. But in the
meantime if anyone spot any omissions or has new material to be added, tell
me.

Ft