copyright

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Fri Oct 27 20:56:07 CEST 2000

I would think that P&P would lend itself to a MUDD type game quite well.
If it were interactive it would be even better.  But paying to play a MUDD
is less desireable than playing say a full blown multimedia game like AC.
I would find it hard to justify any sort of ressurrections or such which
are prevelant in AC, UO, and EQ.  I think SOME (sadistic) people would even
prefer to play with randomly rolled up characters(as far as background
goes) and just be happy with their skills, spells and equipment
selections.  And if you die you die would be the BEST!  It would teach all
those rug-rats out there that they can't just create wanton havoc.  Oh the
work that would be involved in this sort of thing would be massive, but if
I could be a part it'd be worth it (god, I'd love to see my name on a
"brand new" best selling online game - who wouldn't?!?).  Legal rights is
another thing entirely of course...

ps. I wonder if Hasbro even has a copy of P&P... they don't in their "blast
from the past" area, but they do have Runequest (which I never liked due to
the fact that humans were SOOO weak).

-maouse