Pertaining to the copyright question

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Fri Oct 27 18:15:02 CEST 2000

I would also note about the article you quoted as your source...
Chaosium Inc owns Runequest... not AH or MA... now they may also be a
subsiduary of MA, but at one point AH had the publishing rights to the
Game... if you have a copy of it you'll notice AH and Chaosium's logos (I
believe the dragon is on it as well as the AH square).  This was before AH
was a subsiduary of MA.

I have to wonder if Chaosium will give Hasbro rights to reproduce or if the
rumors of they themselves reproducing it are true (well, ok, the rumors are
like way old and all, but they did pervade the "gaming" scene for a
while... and since I haven't been keeping up may have even come true).

anywho... consider the source...

-Marcel aka