Marentia and Environs map update.

Paul L. Ming pming at HOME.COM
Thu Oct 26 19:18:06 CEST 2000

Hiya

    I touched up a few things, and uploaded a new gif.
http://members.tripod.com/themings/denslair/denslair.html ...and scroll to
the bottom to find the link.

    I also added a .zip file containing the actual CC2 map (and a link on
the page with the gif, so you can grab the free CC2 map viewer to view it).
You can zoom in and not loose ANY detail.  It also supports "hotspots" that
can link to other files (more detailed maps, HTML pages, sounds,
whatever)....but my map is just a simple one with no hotspot's or anything.
Once my campaign gets into swing I'll keep updating it with maps and such.

    What? I didn't mention I have started a new P&P campaign?  Well, I
have...more or less.  Only two players right now, but a possible 3 others
might join in very soon.  Needless to say, I'm using Marentian and it's
environs as a base (maps 9,10,14,15).  One of the players has never played
P&P, so today (about 2 hours or so from now, as a matter of fact) I'll run
them through a few of the basics...combat, magic, skill use, etc.
    (oh, it's a real life game...not a net game; sorry).

Let me know what you guys think of it if you check the map out with the CC2
viewer.

^_^

Paul L. Ming