First Game! Woo-hoo!

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Oct 13 00:55:13 CEST 2000

At 09:09 PM 10/12/00 +0200, you wrote:
>I only have one comment and one question:
>
>1. comment: I thought you couldn't abysmally fail with innates.  Is this
>something you have added, and if so I'd agree with Scott on it being
>related to the power used.

 Yeah I recall something like that last night reading.  Let me check my
notes.
My acrobat
reader is gone so can't look up the pdfs now.  Don't seem to find it I'll have
to reload acrobat.
But if I recall I think Innates don't allow abysmals experience wise.  Only in
terms of
experience failture you just don't get 1 point like normal.

>2. question: is it too late to join the game? and if not where can get more
>information/roll/send a character.

Which game?  Mine or Wouts? I think wout's you'd have to live near him.  Mine
email me at pnpgm at softhome.net and we can chat.  Its not too late per se.
And depending on type of character you'd be would determine how easy to
get you in.