Fw: Powers & Perils

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Fri Oct 6 14:57:29 CEST 2000

This would explain why it has never been reproduced... they don't even know
they own it/bought it.  Now the contract agreement has sat on a shelf for
umpteen years and this person coul dnot find it so they assumed that the
best answer would be to stall...  If you would re-request information and
see if it was or was not part of an aquisition then we could get to the
bottom of it.  Of course, if it was not bought then the rights are still
with AH?  Is there legal documents we could look at or was this aquisition
a closed door one?  Oh, so many questions... lol