CD Update

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Nov 28 05:44:50 CET 2000

Anywhere create temperature resolution results?  I mean ie your in tundra or
desert
what are the effects over time and all that jazz.  I created some through the
old
game system Fringeworthy (had good charts) but don't seem to find them these
days
in my file cabinet (probably in some folder I'm overlooking.

So.  Anyone see the previews for Dungeons & Dragons?  I wonder if its our
version
or just hollywood fantasy.  The logo looks like the early TSR logo.  All I've
seen
are previews maybe I'll find the web site and check out the plot.