Too many skills...

Burton Choinski burton.choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Tue Nov 21 15:09:13 CET 2000

I'm not saying they can't get the skills individually, just that they
can only get the career, with all the freebie skill points, once.  If
they want to build up the skills on their own points, I have no problem.
       -- Burton

--
Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce