CD Update

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Fri Nov 17 01:57:55 CET 2000

Ok, it's 8pm on ohio, and I started working at 5:45 or so... I have books 3
& 4 scanned in, as well as the book of tables.  They are not OCR'd and I
probably would have been done with all the books if I hadn't have dorked
around with the tables book (putting it in order instead of just saving all
of them... ah well you don't wanna hear me whining...).  Suffice to say I
finally got some time and have started on it... anytime those first two
books get to maouse at fulton-net.com it would be cool (no rush as I have many
other things to do).

just wanted to keep you all posted...

-Marcel

(ps. the 20ppm scanner is nice, and usually beats me when I race to put the
pages back into the plastic!)