Campaign worlds

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Nov 4 23:25:29 CET 2000

At 01:14 AM 11/4/00 -0900, you wrote:
>Hiya All,
>
>    Beyond playing P&P in the Perilous Lands I've used the Perilous Lands
>for a GURPS campaign wherein everyone played themselves and ended up there.
>I've played P&P in Harn's world. I'm curious as to how many people use
>Perilous Lands for other systems or place their P&P games at other places
>than the Perilous Lands.

I've PL in a fantasy/sci-fi game called Fringeworthy as well years ago.
But if
you like games
that have 'yourself' as players get TimeShip.  Its an ancient game that I
doubt
even exists
in the archives of whatever company made it.  But you played you basically.
 If
you could
fire a gun you had that skill if you could parachute you had that skill.  But
if you could
not fly a plane forget it youdidn't have that skill.  Interesting time travel
simplelistic system.