AWESOMENESS

Paul L. Ming pming at HOME.COM
Fri Nov 3 19:49:43 CET 2000

Hiya.

> We live so close (only a 12 hour drive - that's practically next door
> up here) and yet too far away to enjoy a game of P&P.  Such a shame.
> Let me know if you are ever stopping over in Whitehorse!
>
> Tim Falkenberg & Several other P&P nuts (except for Paul who's in
> Vancouver right now)
> Whitehorse, Yukon

    Oh, sure Tim...rub it in why don't you! ;-)  Well, I think I have the
last laugh here...I have just started a P&P campgian with Cheryl and Bryan
(a guy I met down here; he'd fit in fine with our Elite Social Group of Well
Adjusted Persons), and we have possibly one other guy joining in...so
nnnyyyaaa!! :-P

!!!!!BRYAN: IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU MAY WANT TO STOP....SPOILERS FOR
THE CAMPAIGN ARE BELOW....!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The campaign is set in Marentia right now, but evil is afoot, and pretty
soon they will more likely than not end up heading either on the sea down to
Clima, or overland to L'P'Nth...depending on what they feel like doing.
Then again, they could just site around Half-Pine (a town of 1400'ish I
placed about 35 miled SSW of Scortsi) and take on a nasty Evil ForceT that
is trying to get a foot hold in the area. :-)  Of course, everything will
have a political slant to it.

^_^

Paul L. Ming