Howdy...

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Mar 31 07:52:42 CEST 2000

This is to a Brandon S I think he might be here on the list...he got my pnp pc
generator
and is emailing me but when I send email to him it bounces...as:

<behrandon at aros.net>... User
unknown

Brandon if you are reading this you might look into this ...

So we can communiate :)

To everyone else..wow list has been quitet

To those in Delft I just picked up a bbs node for my network the other day
that
IS in
delft so maybe you guys could call it and see the bbs world :)

Well it was worth a shot :)...you guys are probably interneters :)

Date:         Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:39:27 +0200
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         TNT <tanghet at LOGICA.COM>
Subject:      Re: P&P Expertise/EL change

Don't you think that leaving experience/expertise management to the player
leads to "power-gaming" ?  I think so and have, with the year of GM-PP,
completely taken all the micro management so the players can focused on the
only important thing : ROLEPLAY.

With a well prepared PC-sheet I was able to note everything for all players
without taking too much space or time.
And in that way, the PC doesn't battle anymore on numbers, high or low.
This is a relief and a bonus for playing time.

What do you think of that ?
Regards,
TNT