various about my experiences as a P&P player (long)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sun Jun 25 04:50:44 CEST 2000

>Yeah, this is why the following description may sound extremely
>weird. As far as I know, the GM could have used dozens and
>dozens of house rules.

So have you checked out Wout's fine page of pnp stuff?  Tons of things to read
and learn
about the game.  You playing in a group now?

Theres 2 games going on right now ya could join.  A PBEM that I've not heard
back
as far as it starting and then theres mine :).  Its run on a mailing list and
could give
you some more practice....

Where you located state wise?