I'm back yet again...mostly to try and keep the withdrawl pains at bay...

W. Broere w.broere at CITG.TUDELFT.NL
Fri Jun 9 10:20:38 CEST 2000

At 12:41 AM 6/9/00 +0100, you wrote:
>>>You guys didn't get the acrobat versions of the books?
>
>    You had BETTER *NOT* be pulling my leg....
>
>    No. I don't have the PDF's....really?  I mean, c'mon...don't string me
>along like that.  That's just plain cruel.  PDF's?  Where?

Yep, let's pull that leg some more. I won't get near those books till
tuesday, so you need to get thru the weekend without them. Need to make
some corrections for Charles Remis anyway and send him a new version. Will
send you a copy as well. PDF or postscript? Completely b/w or with tables
with those nice red backgrounds as in the original books? Want the version
with the rules that are in the original books (v0), with the errata from
book of tables (v1), or with errata and the new rules from Heroes included
(v2)?

There are about 50 pnp-related emails crawling around in my mailbox, all
long past their best-before dates, which need to be handled. Lots of new
email addresses, forgotten homepages amnd stuff. I haven't forgotten them,
but won't promise when I'll find the time to handle them either. I'm
swamped at work (actually: someone wants to build a tunnel under a swamp
and I believe this is one of those cases where reality is far more
farfetched than fantasy. But that's another story.) so it may still take a
while before everything is up to date at the site.

BTW I noticed the spammer. Anyone, even if not subscribed to the list, may
send mail to it. For now I'll leave that option open, but if there is more
spam, I'll close it down. Even then we are not completely safe, as I have
already removed one spammer once who had subscribed to the list before
sending his junkmail. As long as no-one reacts to the spam, the list is a
lot cleaner than my mailbox at work.

So long for now and thanks for all the spam,
Wout