introduction

Mathys V Tuynman NONLILLY TUYNMAN_MATHYS_V_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Wed Jan 26 11:16:58 CET 2000

Hi John,
Welcome! We experienced the same, we thought that we were the only ones still
playing P&P. I'm the Dutch Referee. Last Saturday, two of my player characters
were killed. It's no big deal, though, since Wout's character, the Reverend
Mother Fox, can cast an EL 9 Resurrection :-)
Mathijs

John Hendrickson Halstead <Savagemarx at CS.COM> on 26-01-2000 02:14:07

Please respond to Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
      <POWERS-AND-PERILS at geo000.CiTG.TUDelft.NL>