Old tool found

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Sun Jan 23 05:03:17 CET 2000

I was digging though my old files, and found this little gem i wrote a long
time ago. It is a Postscript program that will pre-generate random
encounters.  Simply tweak the terrain parameters at the top, then send you
your favorite Postscript printer.

File attached. I'm not sure if anything more is needed.  I'm pretty sure it
is complete, but if it is not It should be fairly understandable as to what
you need to do to add to it.
     -- Burton
--
Burton & Linda Choinski