Experience..

TNT tanghet at LOGICA.COM
Fri Jan 7 11:06:43 CET 2000

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:23:00 -0800, Tobie Bonahoom <bonahoom at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

>All of this is fine for giving out exp., but what if someone is full up in
>their CP's? (been playing for a while now) I have a player wondering what to
>do now that he has no more increases to do for his attribs.
>One idea was to save up the CP's until around 25 or 30 extra and then be
>able to increase a max ability by 1.

I allow a PC to boost their stat's maximum by giving (MAX/5) points . Each time such amount is allocated the stat rise 1 point.
Simple and non-closing feature.

It usually take 60 game sessions to get a PC to all his maximums.
I've recently figured three "ages" for a PC (based on the MAXs):
  mature : no more increase
  advanced : 1 decrease per year (-10% of the highest stat)
  old : 2 decreases per year
TNT