Stuff (gee don't you hate this kinda subject)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Feb 29 06:45:59 CET 2000

        1) Man time I wish I wasn't tired and had a tape.  Great Ships on history
channel the other night had great info (down to deck plans, dimensions and
such) of medieval style ships like Galleons and ca
taracts and such.  Would've been great info for pnp.  Too bad I was dead
tired and went to bed...but anyone happen by miracle tape it? :)

        2) Been typing up for years now when I have encounters for planned or real
time games creatures from book 3.  The file has grown the last few years.
I could hand it out if folks want it.  I like typed up files rther than
wasting delicate books.  Maybe the list could do some monsters and add to
it :)
Heck once its done I could even write a program to punch up a monster and
print it out for your games.  But don't have near enough monsters ...  Here
is what i have

   Animals
      Antelope                  Alignment - None
      Asp                       Alignment - None
      Bear                      Alignment - None
      Boar                      Alignment - None
      Camel                     Alignment - None
      Cat                       Alignment - None
      Cliff Bear                Alignment - None
      Deer                      Alignment - None
      Desert Lion               Alignment - Chaos
      Dog I (Domestic Dog)      Alignment - None
      Dog II (Domestic Dog)     Alignment - None
      Dog III (Domestic Dog)    Alignment - None
      Donkey                    Alignment - None
      Draft Horse               Alignment - None
      Eagle                     Alignment - None
      Falcon                    Alignment - None
      Goat                      Alignment - None
      Hawk                      Alignment - None
      Hyena                     Alignment - None
      Leopard                   Alignment - None
      Lion                      Alignment - None
      Mule
      Ox                        Alignment - None
      Riding Horses -
      Riding Horse I (Steppe Pony)   Alignment - None
      Riding Horse II (Mustang)      Alignment - None
      Riding Horse III               Alignment - None
      Riding Horse IV                Alignment - None
      Swamp Buffalo                  Alignment - None
      Tiger                          Alignment - None
      War Horses -
      War Horse I                    Alignment - None
      War Horse II (Steppe Horse)    Alignment - None
      War Horse III                  Alignment - None
      War Horse IV                   Alignment - None
      Waste Lion                     Alignment - Kotothi
      Wild Cat                       Alignment - None
      Wild Dog                       Alignment - None
      Wolf                           Alignment - None
      Zehani Wolf                    Alignment - Balance
   Alal (!)      Alignment: Chaos
   Asaghi                         Alignment - Balance
   Asrai                          Alignment - Elder
   Basilisk                       Alignment - Chaos
   Cait Sith                      Alignment - Elder
   Demon Steed (!)                Alignment: Chaos
   Gargoyle                Alignment: Chaos
   Griffin (!)             Alignment: Chaos
   SearBhani               Alignment - Elder
   Sprite                  Alignment - Kotothi
   Troll                   Alignmnet - Kotothi
   Zehani                  Alignment - Balance

     5) Creature Variation (Optional)
     6)    Creature Generation (Optional)

Yes section 5 and 6 are completely typed up (got headaches reading those
black on red pages :))
All typed up OCRing on such pages are a bit risky and tedious :)
Heck I could even do a program for random creature generation and variation
if manyfelt it was
worth it..There is another creature in the file but since its going to have
a major part in the
adventure (pbem) I'm doing and one player knows this I will remove it from
public lists :)
For now :)

3) dang there was a 3rd item I was going to ask..but wouldn't ya know I
forget it..oh well
that's enough for now..