Snider Q&A - Misc.

Mathys V Tuynman NONLILLY TUYNMAN_MATHYS_V_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Mon Feb 14 17:02:25 CET 2000

Hi Gene,
This is a solution I have never thought of... always used  (EL+1)x5 turns, but
that seemed a little bit short to me.
So, thanks for the suggestion!
Mathijs

Gene Makely <GMakely at AOL.COM> on 14-02-2000 16:29:48

Please respond to Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
      <POWERS-AND-PERILS at geo000.CiTG.TUDelft.NL>