Typo?

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat Feb 12 05:41:44 CET 2000

Two quick things

1) Wout having problems connecting to list server page to check out
changes...probably down

2) I've been scanning in book 4 and typing up notes from it so I can
quickly reference the stuff
    in short files rather than book flipping and wasting the book :).  Book
4 pg 17 I believe
    left hand side 2.11  lair treasure on the right.  It says on the lect
add 1 to roll if asterik
for 2.12...yet am I missing something?  theres no 2.12 :)..it goes 2.11 and
sub 2.11x but
then jumps to 2.2 or am I overlooking it?  Could this be 2.21 rather?  I'm
probably
overlooked it......have been a long tiresome day :)