sources

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Fri Feb 11 03:13:05 CET 2000

>I understand Wout has sent you a zipped "laws of magic", so I don't need to
>send you a paper copy, I think?
>Mathijs

Is that a typed article? :)  Would be interested in it ..:)

BTW I scanned in and took notes from those of the Natural Magic Items from
book
4
my own notes...into a file (55k or so) if anyone is interested..be advsed its
my shorthand
and not word for word but gets the descriptions done :)

I like to reference online stuff/files rather than books these days :)