Y2k bug?

W. Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Thu Feb 3 14:19:14 CET 2000

At 01:54 AM 2/3/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Wout is the list y2kable? :)
>
>I went to get the archives for Janurary (I archive all the posts and then
>put on the bbs for download)..yet it has dec 99 as the last month :)
>
>Is there a seperate 2000 page now?
>
>I cheated and went to the direct page rather than home page ...

You're right. A definite y2k-bug. The posts for 2000 are indexed at the
bottom of the list instead of the top. Will see about a new version of
listserv next week. It's funny, all my other freeware programs are bugfree.
It's the pay-your-****-ass-off-and-any-bugs-you-find-are-your-own-problem
kind of software that has been bothering me.

Ft