Creatures List

Floyd Resler fresler at ZOOMTOWN.COM
Wed Aug 23 01:18:44 CEST 2000

My Creatures List on my site (http://macmage.homeip.net/Powers) has been
updated.  You can now add to the list and edit creatures already in the
list.  I will also have random encounter generator.  Right now, only the
Aerial terrain is available.  Also, has anyone ever thought of using
WebRPG to play Powers & Perils?

Floyd
Date:         Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:33:03 +0200
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         TNT <tanghet at LOGICA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Am I dead?

P&P will never die as long as RPG fans will take the job of bringing good
stories with good system before hungry gamers.
And that gives us the challenge to improve P&P quality every day, month and
year. I'm in the GM role for 16 years now and I'll never end trying to
improve the thing.

Btw, don't hesitate to contact me for PP games aid as I have created a lot
of automated processes to help managing the games sessions.

Good luck all,
TNT from Belgium.