Howdy...

Mathys V Tuynman NONLILLY TUYNMAN_MATHYS_V_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Wed Apr 5 11:05:15 CEST 2000

Hi all,
please remove me from your recipient list. This is the last day I will be
employed by Eli Lilly. When I do have a new e-mail address, I will notify you
ASAP.
Mathys

Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> on 31-03-2000 07:52:42

Please respond to Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
      <POWERS-AND-PERILS at geo000.CiTG.TUDelft.NL>