Spells List and P&P Calculator

Floyd Resler fresler at ZOOMTOWN.COM
Fri Oct 22 01:26:09 CEST 1999

Greetings,
    I have totally revamped my spells list site and am, basically,
trying to put together a bunch of P&P on-line utilities. Visit the site
at: http://labs.uc.edu/~fresler/Powers

Right now, the spell list is fully functional but not complete (i.e. the
search, browse, and viewing works, but the spell list itself is not
complete.).  I have also added a P&P Calculator. You enter your 10
characteristic scores as well as CEL and MEL and it will do all the
formula calculations for you.  If you visit the site, you will also see
a link for Rolling on the Special Event Table.  This is not complete
yet.

Let me know what you think.

Floyd