Spells List

Tim Falkenberg Falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 19 02:49:34 CEST 1999

Eldest Elder, Servant of the Dragon,

Please add my name to the list of those willing to help out should any
work (or play, by all means) be neccesary to further the P&P cause!  I
probably know most of the Perilous Lands material by heart at this
point, it being my favorite fantasy setting.

My deepest regards to you and all the souls who sacrificed to bring the
Lands into this world,

Tim.

=====