Postscript Document Help . . . and a Hello

Brian Mays bmays at FC.CELERA.COM
Mon Nov 1 16:27:47 CET 1999

Thanks, Wout!

But . . . how do I read them?  I tried opening them using Acrobat Reader,
and I can't.  What program should I use?

Oh, and hello everyone.  I'm a lurker from San Francisco.  My name is Brian,
and although I've never had the chance to play P&P, I love the system and
the setting!  If there are any other players in the Bay Area, drop me a
line!

Cheers,

Brian Mays