P&P Boxes set

Gene Makely GMakely at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 1 06:00:48 CET 1999

In a message dated 10/31/99 11:52:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cremis at MYRIAD.NET writes:

<< My wife is quite addicted to E-bay, and noticed that there
 is, as a set, the P&P Boxed set, the Perilous Lands Boxed set, and
 the Tower of the Dead Box currently for $3.00.  It will probably go
 up, but there have been countless postings along the lines of its
 being impossible to find this stuff on this list.  It is ebay item
 # 191583000, in the Toys:Games:General section.  I thought someone
 might be interested. >>

Surprisingly, I've noticed that every few weeks, someone seems to sell a set
on eBay.  I, myself, purchased a set just last week.. By the time the bidding
was done, I was able to get it for $10.50.  I was SO thankful to find it..
because my originals were getty VERY worn.  The only other luck I've ever had
trying to find a set of P&P materials is on amazon.com... but even then, in
their "Out of Print" section, it would have cost me $35.00.

Good luck to those still searching!
Gene