Some Thoughts on the New Revision

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sun May 16 01:11:37 CEST 1999

At 02:00 PM 5/15/99 -0700, you wrote:
><<<snip format of texts>>>
>    I'm not sure if everyone else knows about this, so I'll blurt it out.
>;)
>    Adobe Acrobat Reader.  It's free from http://www.adobe.com  for the
>following platforms: Windows95, Windows98, Windows NT,
Windows 3.1,

I don't like it myself...hate the ability of not being able to mess with
colors... and since i use alot of ascii for players and for printing it
saves time to just use ascii/text formats rather than have to worry about
conversions and such :)

>(the hyperlinking is also very  cool).
>    The drawbacks: You need to buy Adobe Acrobat if you want to create
>them...and it ain't cheap.  So if you want it 'converted' you need to find

Another reason to avoid it :)

>someone who has it (like me :) and get them to do it or go over and use
>there copy if you can.

I have it but hate it since it gives me headaches..I'm picky on colors and
like say black backgrounds with white text not the reverse :)