Some Thoughts on the New Revision

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat May 15 03:40:22 CEST 1999

At 10:27 AM 5/10/99 +0200, you wrote:
>>cut/paste into the character generator and work up the magic characters
>>into the character generator.  Its alot of typing or I'd have it done
>>already but with typing it in already like you have that could help :)
>>
>>Maybe you could email it or something if your willing.
>>

>I'll have to see about converting it (Would be ASCII). This might take a
>week :).

That would work ascii is perfect....
I could use it for the char generator and for personal use
rather than typing all  the spell info I coul djust cut and paste
it for certain players :)

I'd love to see a java thing on the pnp web site to where it would ask you
in say a pull down list you select the land or province and it would go
right to that map segment :)

also anything typed in from the cultural book would save me alot of
research time :)