Potential For Public Domain Release of the Rules

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat May 8 03:10:37 CEST 1999

At 06:41 PM 5/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd happily add some brainwork into GNU P&P.  I can even use the map editor
>of Civ II to make a new word, we can figure out te borders later. :)

I think PL is a perfect place to play in myself.  So needing a new map and
such I dunno.  Unles its a land that is far from the PL area :)
that might work.  Heck even a lower world, upper world map would do better
than a new Middle World map.  :)

But things that are lacking like ship info, god info and such are more
needed at this point.