Potential For Public Domain Release of the Rules

Tim Falkenberg falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri May 7 22:11:38 CEST 1999

I'd also be thrilled to work on a revised edition (illegal or not).
I've been doing some work on fleshing out the cosmology for Perilous
Lands lately.  Anything at all I can do...

---The Choinski Family <choinski at TIAC.NET> wrote:

> I'd happily add some brainwork into GNU P&P.  I can even use the map
editor
> of Civ II to make a new word, we can figure out te borders later. :)
>     -- Burton
>
> > But on a brighter note, it sounds like fun to build a brand new
GNU role
> > playing game, and I for one would be interested in helping out...
but