Introduction

Paul L. Ming pming at YT.SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Mar 26 09:19:06 CET 1999

Hiya.

    Welcome to a very cool game system!  :)
    Yes, in a manner of speaking.  There is really only one place on the net
for all things P&P:
http://dutcgeo.ct.tudelft.nl/broere/rpg/powers_and_perils/default.htm

    Enjoy!

^_^

Denakhan the Arch-Mage.

Date:         Tue, 13 Apr 1999 01:49:49 -0400
Sender:       Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Query on skills

At 06:28 PM 3/22/99 +0100, you wrote:
>At 07:25 PM 3/8/99 -0500, you wrote:

>>Cape parry - can you give basic descrption?
>I don't have any description, ask Burton Choinski, it is in his expansion
>rules

I got some email from him on that.  So I think I can fix it.

>>Shield - shouldn't this be further defined like buckler and such?
>Nothing explicitely said in the basic rules. It makes sense in a way to
>have separate skills just like weapon skills, but we use a single shield
>skill for all shields.

Same here.  I'll keep it single then.

>>Bowyer (makes bows) ok..so why 2 cost factors? :)
>One for bows and higher one for crossbows.

Ahhh!!!..thanks will change that in the program :)

>>Lastly I gave intrigue bonus skills of stealth and disguise artist at
>>starting any opposition? :)
>what is the description of intrigue?
>And no chance of standing up to the almighty GM ;>

Basically its the skill of intrigue :) har har...
no seriously its training for spies, intel people...recon, stealth,
codes, etc...that kinda thing.  (bad on descriptions) :)

But you get the jist :)