Looking for game books/Hasbro question/note to Woute

The Kurgan thekurgan at BEER.COM
Mon Jan 25 20:19:33 CET 1999

     Hi guys,

        Well, wouldn't ya know it. 16 years I have the books and two
        nights ago book 1 disappeared after my 'friends' had left. I
        was turning them onto the game, and they swear they didn't
        take it. Oh well, either way, it's gone and I need to find a
        replacement. I'm looking for either book 1 by itself or even a
        complete box set. Also interested in getting backup copies of the
        Book of Tables and Tower of the Dead. I don't care about the
        physical box, but would like to get the complete contents for
        the supplements. If anyone has copies they would like to sell
        please email me. :)
               Also, could someone fill me in on the Hasbro deal? I
        was unaware of the sale. If the situation looks good I'll
        contact them and see if they're open to the same deal that
        Avalon offered me. We might just get this puppy back in
        circulation yet!
               Woute, sorry I haven't mailed the Commodore P&P pages
        yet. I completely forgot about it. I now have limited access
        to a scanner so I'll email the info in .jpg format within a
        day or two. Let me know if you need anything else from the
        Heroes books.

             Kurgan                        mailto:thekurgan at beer.com