I'm back...with a new email address.

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Fri Jan 22 19:53:56 CET 1999

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> Message sender: Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing Lis

PaPF> In my opinion, having closely studied the rules in regards to this que
PaPF> I would say that mana regeneration is per day.  The rules are actually
PaPF> clear on this, in my opinion.

That is how I interpret it as well seems fairly clear.

PaPF> David Jackson
PaPF> (Any Powers and Perils fans who are interested should contact me regar

Me me :)  Here is your 'contact' :)

Longshot aka Scott Adams
ICQ 24436933

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL