Items..

Scott Adams Scott_Adams at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Sun Feb 14 22:18:19 CET 1999

     Three things..

     1) Moon?  Does the perilous lands have a moon? :)  Its obvious that when
they made the map its 'earth' in many aspects from the culture to the pangea
type masses.  But sholud we assume a moon? (ie moonlight could be imporant for
adventures :))

     2) Calendars...From the culture book we know many calendars exist.
However what are the standard time frames?  Is there a normal 'month', 'week',
year? Seasons?  Anyone thought about this?

     3) Paul ming what's your web page? :)  Email it to me
longshot at fringe.diginc.xg.com want to visit it.

Scott Adams

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL