Experience..

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Sun Dec 19 16:35:31 CET 1999

>>> First note: it's per 50, round up, so 12 CEP yields 1 CP.
>>
>> As we played you just kept track of the points gained on the side of the
>> char sheet.  Once you got a multiple of 50 (or 25) earned, you erased it and
>> left the remainder to acumulate, but spent the earned points then.
>> -- Burton
>
> That's cheating ;-).
>
> Actually, it's very uneconomical, since three low-CEP encounters give
> you three points according to the rules, but only one if you let them
> accumulate.

Not that they complained much about it, though they would if they had
interpreted the rules that way. :)  They made enough points anyways.  P&P
was, if anything, a system that most definitly put the players in the
"Conan" class. :)

      -- Burton