Faerry Wings

Matijs van Zuijlen mzuijlen at INTEGRAL.NL
Fri Dec 17 12:10:55 CET 1999

Gene Makely wrote:

> Actually, in the campaign that I run, I've more or less ruled that being
> unable to disguise oneself due to having Faerry wings is the price you pay to
> have such a nice little perk.  In our game, the wings are the delicate,
> diaphanous kind.  Not foldable (or at least, not without causing a great deal
> of pain), difficult to conceal, due to their size.
>
> That's how we do it... I'm interested in hearing how some of the rest of you
> do it.

Well, I did a search on MetaCrawler to find out what diaphanous means.
He, he, that was fun . . .

Yes, I think that is more or less how I imagine them. Maybe shaped like
butterfly wings, but still ``diaphanous''. I don't think any Faerry
characters in our campains ever tried to disguise themselves, though.

Matijs.