P&P Available?

The Kurgan TheKurgan at BEER.COM
Sun Dec 5 23:27:20 CET 1999

DW> Anyone know where I could get copies of P&P, PL and the B of Tables?
DW> They wouldn't have to be anywhere near mint as long as they were legible
DW> and intact.

   Hiya David,

   Your in luck. There seems to be a veritable flood of P&P items
   popping up at www.ebay.com. I watch eBay for on a daily basis for
   several items I'm looking for and the P&P stuff has become fairly
   common. Just go to eBay and click search and under the top search
   box click the "include descriptions" button and then write 'powers
   perils' no "&" sign or quotes. That will show you everything.

  Kurgan                      mailto:TheKurgan at Beer.com