Energy LEvel...

Mathys V Tuynman NONLILLY TUYNMAN_MATHYS_V_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Thu Dec 2 09:17:28 CET 1999

We don't use any bonuses. It is even worse than you might think :-) one
doesn't automatically regenerate 1d6, but only has a chance that he might
regenerate...
As I see it, an innate power has advantages above normal magic powers (no
training needed, high starting EL, high casting speed, no abysmal). So, to
balance this, there has to be a disadvantage, and that would be that too much
use of the power can be dangerous to oneself... If you want quick
regeneration, some magical training might come in handy.
Mathijs

Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> on 02-12-99 01:52:50

Please respond to Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
      <POWERS-AND-PERILS at geo000.CiTG.TUDelft.NL>