pnp pbem application

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Thu Apr 29 16:18:19 CEST 1999

Hey, the stuff that had my busy has imploded, so I am free again, if you
still have open slots and you will have me.  I have a Mac, so I'll have to
roll up the character the old fashioned way. :)  Let me know and I'll round
up my books (archived someplace)

>      þ  Application for the P&P PBEM
>
>         Real Name :  Burton Choinski
>
>         Your Location: Massachusetts, USA
>
>         Email addres (used in game) : choinski at tiac.net
>         Can your email support File Attaches: [X] Yes [ ]  No
>
>         IRC is Internet Relay Chat which allows one while on the Intenret
>    to chat with others in channels all over the planet.  All you need
>    is a simple IRC client.  A popular one is MIRC at www.mirc.com.  IRC
>    would allow us to do live gaming sessions.
>         Do you already do IRC: [ ] Yes [X] No
>         If so then what time zone are you: EDT/EST
>
>       ICQ is another way of doing live chat and instant messaging like
>    AOL instant messenger (www.icq.com).  Are you on ICQ: [ ] Yes [X No
>       If so What is your ICQ Number : __________
>
>       How much would you want email updates per week for the game (ie
>    how often could you play per week or otherwise) : 1 or 2 times a week.
>
>       Do you have any experience in Play by Email/echomail games? [Some]
>       Do you have Experience with Rpgs? [X] Yes [ ] No
>       If so how much: More years than I should. :)
>       Do you own a copy of the P&P game: Yes
>       Do you GM or just play or both rpgs? Both
>
>       Do you prefer Free form gaming where you control the game with
>    whatever actions the GM throws at you or adventure style gaming where
>    you have to do things in a typical adventure? [X] Free Form [ ] Adventure
>
>    If you have questions, comments or suggestions I will take them.
>
>    Contact:
>      Scott Adams ICQ: 24436933 (Longshot)
>      IRC Nick name Longshot on SysopNet Servers (www.sysopnet.org)
>      Email: pnpgm at softhome.net [official email of the game]
>             longshot at darktech.org
>             longshot at fringe.diginc.xg.com
>
>    For a look at the MAIN P&P web site here is the URL:
>    http://dutcgeo.ct.tudelft.nl/broere/rpg/powers_and_perils/index.htm

              <POWERS-AND-PERILS at GEO.CITG.TUDELFT.NL>
       Can your email support File Attaches: [ x] Yes [ ]  No

        IRC is Internet Relay Chat which allows one while on the Intenret
   to chat with others in channels all over the planet.  All you need
   is a simple IRC client.  A popular one is MIRC at www.mirc.com.  IRC
   would allow us to do live gaming sessions.
        Do you already do IRC: [ ] Yes [ x] No
        If so then what time zone are you: __________

      ICQ is another way of doing live chat and instant messaging like
   AOL instant messenger (www.icq.com).  Are you on ICQ: [ ] Yes [x ] No
      If so What is your ICQ Number : __________

      How much would you want email updates per week for the game (ie
   how often could you play per week or otherwise) : About 4-5 times a week
   Do you have any experience in Play by Email/echomail games? [ Not
really ]
      Do you have Experience with Rpgs? [ x] Yes [ ] No
      If so how much: I've played almost every type, especially ADnD for
about 20 yrs
     Do you own a copy of the P&P game: Yes
     Do you GM or just play or both rpgs? I do both but rather prefer to GM.
     Do you prefer Free form gaming where you control the game with
   whatever actions the GM throws at you or adventure style gaming where
   you have to do things in a typical adventure? [ ] Free Form [ x]

            longshot at darktech.org
            longshot at fringe.diginc.xg.com