Hmmmmm

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Sun Oct 18 21:54:53 CEST 1998

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> e-mail playing or what ... Can anyone tell me very shortly basic
PaPF> rules of this game, character creation or something. I know a little
PaPF> AD&D and it's czech conversion Draci doupe {Dragon lair} By for now

Well if the list owner is willing (?) I can post some of the basic intro and
rules I have typed up (all of book 1 I have in text form :)).

I could suppose even mime it up and place it in here.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g2-sp3/mL