Hmmmmm

Paul L. Ming pming at KLONDIKE.COM
Tue Oct 13 08:15:58 CEST 1998

>I'm from Czech republic. Sorry but my English isn't so well.
>
>P&P .... I looked to Denakham pages ...
>So it is AD&D conversion to e-mail playing or what ...
>Can anyone tell me very shortly basic rules of this game, character
creation or
>something. I know a little AD&D and it's czech conversion Draci doupe
>{Dragon lair}
>By for now
>
>Call name: Anathar
>
>JCsoft at Vos-sps-jicin.cz
>http://members.xoom.com/JCsoft/

Hiya.

    Denakhan the Arch-Mage here (otherwise known as Paul L. Ming).  My
'site' is still being built (I _just_ got married...on Wednesday the 7th).
Busy busy busy!
    Anyway, what I have on my site right now is the bare-bonse.  The P&P
section is what I am currently working on; it's my rules for converting the
AD&D system into the P&P system.  I wrote it originally as a Word97 .doc and
just imported it into HTML (thats why it is kinda 'messy' looking).

    It has nothing to do with e-mail playing or anything "online".  It is
simply a set of conversion rules so that I can use all my AD&D stuff for my
Greyhawk campaign.

    Soon, I will have it in a better layout and everything.  Hopefully it
will be easier to understand.

Any questions, just fire them off to me:  pming at klondike.com

^_^

Denakhan the Arch-Mage.