Knock outs

Burton & Linda Choinski choinski at TIAC.NET
Tue Nov 10 00:54:25 CET 1998

>     Ok.  You see it in movies..shows..all the time the guy gives a good
>slap/punch to the face and the guy is out.  Well in rpgs this doesn't always
>'work' :).  So how do you guys deal with the knock out blow if that's intended?

Hard to say.  With the way my players always made their killing machines, it
was usually cold steel and a head bouncing down the street. :)

Off the top of my head I can't really remember any sort of "system" for
dealing with knockouts other than as a special effect.
    -- Burton

Burton & Linda Choinski