Now Look of pages

Choinski, Burt BChoinski at XSERV.BILLERICA-MA.PERITUS.COM
Tue Mar 31 16:18:10 CEST 1998

Looks good, Wout!  Much easier to navigate.

Oh, and I will get around to getting that new version of motivations
done up soon.  Anyone have any comments on different types or
directions?  Might as well get all the input before I do all the work
again.

Also, I'll send the generic "roll figuring table" to you on a separate
mailing, Wout.
      -- Burton

Burton Choinski, Peritus Software Services Inc.
bchoinski at peritus.com
Date:         Sat, 11 Apr 1998 17:03:38 -0500
Sender:       Powers and Perils <POWERS-AND-PERILS at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Longshot <Longshot at FRINGE.JAX.FIDONET.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Now Look of pages

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt" from a message to longshot ***

"B> Oh, and I will get around to getting that new version of motivations
"B> done up soon.  Anyone have any comments on different types or
"B> directions?  Might as well get all the input before I do all the work
"B> again.

How about motivations you would never think of...

Sorta a red herring type stuff :)

Confuse the heck out of the players.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b17/mL