incubbi/succubi

Wout Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Fri Jun 26 09:51:14 CEST 1998

In the description of L'pnth in the Perilous Lands mention is made of
incubbi and succubi demons. There is however no description of them in Book
III. Anyone who already filled the gap or has some background info on these
beasts from hell?

Ft
Date:         Fri, 10 Jul 1998 17:11:54 -0500
Sender:       Powers and Perils <POWERS-AND-PERILS at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL>
From:         Longshot <Longshot at FRINGE.JAX.FIDONET.ORG>
Subject:      Re: List?

*** Quoting harlock138 at HOTMAIL.COM from a message to longshot ***

ha> I'm still here.  I just haven't posted because I didn't know if this
ha> thing was still in operation.

Same here...only 5 for last month...

Wonder where everyone went.

ha> The P&P page at tudelft.nl has been up everytime I've tried it.

I have it as my main site when the broswer loads and its bombed out a few times
on load over the last 2 months.  Sometimes I couldn't bring it up manually.

I get online at least 3-4 times a night (mainly for IRC these days).

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g2/mL